Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

my wife got her dna test back.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3355
Registration date : 2015-10-20

my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2019, 10:05 am

We did the DNA using three different sources and found slightly different results. That being said the results were a small margin of difference on percentages for both of us.

my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 Img4my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 Img2

my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 Research

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2019, 10:39 am

I mentioned "Ancestry.com" and how records have gotten changed, my wife will input family information and then someone changes it. This business has an office building about 2 miles from us and we know several people that work there. We were told when the LDS Church sold this business to the Germany firm the policies on people's input changed, no longer guarded or over seen like before. The wife finds that someone will get on the wrong family ties and input a bunch of things that are not related to her family, then is it hell to get this wrong information removed.

Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2019, 11:22 am

My wife is a geneologist and has two books to her credit.  She's very smart (was in "Who's Who in American colleges & Universities) and is relentless in her research.  She's done good work so far in translating the dna results into family trees.  Ah, but so much more work is to be done, mainly my side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.martialartsusa.com
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2019, 3:39 pm

@strong eagle wrote:
you have native american blood also. the northwestern europe is most likely normanday france.the only place you and i differ is the rest for me is norwegian and for you scottish and irish, other wise we are very much the same. thanks, i always enjoy this sort of thing, dont know why, i just do.

Don't screw with me or I'll scalp you .....  lol!

Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3693
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2019, 11:34 am

@Hanshi wrote:
My wife is a geneologist and has two books to her credit.  She's very smart (was in "Who's Who in American colleges & Universities) and is relentless in her research.  She's done good work so far in translating the dna results into family trees.  Ah, but so much more work is to be done, mainly my side.
I took a Semester load of Genetics in college.  It was one of the most interesting courses I ever took.  
Your side for sure.  Looks like you have some klingon in you  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2019, 12:35 pm

Surprisingly, I was also part basset hound; which is great since I dearly love bassets.  We've owned a petite basset griffon, Shorty, and Micky, my precious basset mix.  I am passionate about dogs and I like cats a lot as well.  Maybe it has something to do with me being born in the year of the dog.  Klingon, yes; my great grandfather was allegedly a Klingon General.  bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.martialartsusa.com
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: my wife got her dna test back.   my wife got her dna test back. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2019, 12:40 pm

Marty it depends on who's looking or which end your talking about.  Klingon or Ding Dong /ˈdiNGdôNG/ native tongue ????  Rolling Eyes   affraid

Back to top Go down

my wife got her dna test back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: