Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Nikon Buckmasters 4-12x40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 15939
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Nikon Buckmasters 4-12x40   January 11th 2019, 9:44 am

If you guys are looking for a great scope for your rifle or muzzleloader, I highly recommend this one! Beautifully clear, hurts your eyes, especially when snow in on the ground! Scope adjustments are dead on the money. Great eye relief for heavy recoil rifles. Later down the road I plan on getting another one for my mosin nagant.

Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Nikon Buckmasters 4-12x40   January 12th 2019, 8:41 pm

I have that Exact same Scope, BDC Reticle and all, I love this thing!! I was in search of a decent Scope about a year or so ago for my 6.5 Creedmoor, I looked through several different Vortex, The Diamondbackís were in the Price Range i planned on spending, I personally didnít like the Vortex, i have looked through 2 different Vortex Diamondbackís that were Not clear? Kind of a Hazy/fuzzy look and Nothing i could do to clear them up? I handed 1 of them to the Store Clerk and had him take a look through it, He tried everything as well to clear it up, he couldnít get it focused either? That was enough Vortex Scope Looking for me. I have a pair of their 12X50 Diamondback Binoculars and i like them ok.†
† I was in Cabelas one day and checked out the Bargain Cave before leaving, there was a Brand New Nikon Buckmasters 4-12X40 under the Counter for 75 bucks! I asked the Clerk what the deal was with it? He said it was a Display out front under the Scope Counter and that it didnít have a Box, I looked through the Scope and it SUPER CLEAR! I bought it immediately! I have since bought another one with the MOA Reticle, I am very impressed with the Clarity of these Nikonís, they are every bit as clear as Any of the MUCH MUCH more expensive Scopes, Including Zeiss, I had a Zeiss 4.5-14 with Rapid Z800 Reticle, These Nikonís are just as Good!
Back to top Go down

Nikon Buckmasters 4-12x40
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: