Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! Empty
PostSubject: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyJanuary 13th 2019, 7:30 pm

I know I heard some rumbling about the discontinued 54cal lineup, but I found this place that has them in stock.
http://www.oldsouthfirearms.com/VintageHornadyGreatPlainsBullets.54cal.425gr.15Count.aspx
Back to top Go down
N.Y. Yankee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyAugust 12th 2019, 8:23 am

Must all be long gone. Did not see any today. 9-12
Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyAugust 16th 2019, 9:21 pm

I seen several Boxes of these in .54 Cal at the North 40 outfitters in Coeur d’Alene Idaho, They are Likely stil there
Back to top Go down
Sparkitoff

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyAugust 17th 2019, 9:17 am

I just bought 3 boxes from Sportsmans Warehouse and they told me that was the last 3 boxes the whole company inventory had.....

If I find a few more I would like to get them.
Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyAugust 17th 2019, 9:25 am

Here ya be, they show in stock in several North 40 Stores

https://north40.com/hornady-great-plains-muzzleloading-bullets-lead-hollow-point
Back to top Go down
Sparkitoff

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyAugust 17th 2019, 9:28 am

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it says "available for in-store pick up only".  I wonder what that's about?
Back to top Go down
Renegadehunter

Renegadehunter

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2018-10-12

PostSubject: Re: NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!   NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available! EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm

@Sparkitoff wrote:
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it says "available for in-store pick up only".  I wonder what that's about?

My guess is they don't want to take online orders since they are discontinued and they may not be able to fill the order if the shelf stock got bought out.  What's on the shelf is what they have and when they're gone they're gone.
Back to top Go down

NOS .54cal Hornady Great Plains Bullets Available!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Projectiles-
Jump to: