Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2019-01-11

TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol Empty
PostSubject: TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol   TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol EmptyJanuary 17th 2019, 7:55 am

Here is my TC Scout Pistol in .50 Cal, This is another Gun I really need to get back out with and work up a Good load for, These Scouts are built like a HURRICANE! I have 2 Rifles as well, a .50 and a .54 Cal, REALLY Cool Little Guns! The Rifles kinda remind me of of the Old Win 94 30-30s, the way they look, the Size of them, and the way they Handle

I traded a 12 Gauge TC New Englander Barrel for this Scout Pistol, This Pistol was shot very little, in fact it looked Brand new inside and out. I have only shot this thing 2 times that i can remember? I tried some Sabots with 180 or 200 Grain Hornady XTP Pistol bullets, and some of my Custom 450 Grain Paper Patch Bullets. I don’t remember what kind of accuracy i got with either? Like I said i need to get this thing back out with a Few of my Lighter 400 Grain .50 Cal Grease Groove design Bullets and Work up a Load in it. I do remember that Recoil was STOUT with the 450 Grain bullets and 70-80 Grains of Swiss 2F Very Happy 

Anyway, thought i would Share it on here, these are pretty neat Guns :tup2

TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol AfDfULZl

TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol DDnsPxol
TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol A4Oietrl
Back to top Go down
mark1945
Forum
Forum
mark1945

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol   TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol EmptyJanuary 17th 2019, 7:45 pm

Bought one of them several years ago .Had a guy offer me about 3 times what I paid for it before I even got to try it out ,wish i would have kept it now its one of the few i let get away from me.

Cabelas 58 cal Hawken             Colt Navy 36 cal                     Pietta 1863 Remington pocket rev 31 cal
Pedersoli Kodiak 58 cal             CVA 58 Cal. Mountain Rifle      Classic Arms Co 44 Cal New Orleans Ace
CVA 45 Cal Derringer               TC Renegade 54cal                 Navy Arms Co. Pietta 12 gauge double
Pedersoli 12 gauge double        Traditions Crockett 32 cal        2 Traditions Mountain Rifles 50 cal
Pietta 1851 Conf Navy 44
Back to top Go down
Blackpowdersmoke

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-01-18

PostSubject: Re: TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol   TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol EmptyJanuary 19th 2019, 9:53 pm

I have two Scouts, a wood stocked .50 carbine and a synthetic stocked .50 rifle. I've taken deer with both. Never managed to find a deal on one of the pistols or I'd probably have one of those as well.

BPS

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol   TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol EmptyMay 23rd 2019, 5:53 pm

@Blackpowdersmoke wrote:
I have two Scouts, a wood stocked .50 carbine and a synthetic stocked .50 rifle. I've taken deer with both. Never managed to find a deal on one of the pistols or I'd probably have one of those as well.

BPS

I need to get this Pistol back out and Shoot it! Along with the 2 Rifles, They are really neat little Guns, and Built FAR BEYOND Stout :rtup
Back to top Go down

TC Scout .50 Cal Pistol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Black Powder Hand Guns-
Jump to: