Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

want to put my 2 cents in.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CoHiCntry
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
CoHiCntry

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2013-10-01

want to put my 2 cents in.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to put my 2 cents in.    want to put my 2 cents in.  EmptyJanuary 17th 2019, 1:35 pm

Can’t be me sense I know nothing & only have questions!  Lol!

Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3355
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: want to put my 2 cents in.    want to put my 2 cents in.  EmptyJanuary 17th 2019, 5:49 pm

@strong eagle wrote:

I WANT TO WARN YOU TWO OF ONE THING, A PERSON WHO COMES TO THIS SITE AND HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND NO QUESTIONS. THEIR IS A DEEP REASON FOR THAT, AND IT WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN THE LONG RUN. TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT.

Damn folks after that intro we, both Jonathan and yours truly don't know whether to hide or run .....  Thank you, we are just like what one of the scholars said "life is a learning process" - guess that's were most of us are these days with the way products keep improving.
Thank you strong eagle that was very nice of you.  cowyboy hatoff

Back to top Go down
mark1945
Forum
Forum
mark1945

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: want to put my 2 cents in.    want to put my 2 cents in.  EmptyJanuary 17th 2019, 7:28 pm

I always figure if I dont learn at least a little something every day Ive not been paying attention .

Cabelas 58 cal Hawken             Colt Navy 36 cal                     Pietta 1863 Remington pocket rev 31 cal
Pedersoli Kodiak 58 cal             CVA 58 Cal. Mountain Rifle      Classic Arms Co 44 Cal New Orleans Ace
CVA 45 Cal Derringer               TC Renegade 54cal                 Navy Arms Co. Pietta 12 gauge double
Pedersoli 12 gauge double        Traditions Crockett 32 cal        2 Traditions Mountain Rifles 50 cal
Pietta 1851 Conf Navy 44
Back to top Go down

want to put my 2 cents in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: