Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3351
Registration date : 2015-10-20

No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? Empty
PostSubject: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 10:00 am

Seems like you guys have a lot of extra time on your hands. Went looking for one of your posts and ended up on another forum that I haven't been on for several years. Low and behold I see many of you guys over there too ...   Rolling Eyes

I guess No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?  Years ago if you jumped from one site forum to another and it was discovered, the members raised hell about jumping ship.   bounce    Shocked    pale

Kick this one around ....   Basketball      lol!

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16222
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 10:08 am

lol! I used to be on tons of forums myself. I loved all the action and helping folks. Slowly, one by one, then by handfuls, the quality of posters died out and I started having admins delete me one by one as the forums went down the tubes. I still check into a handful of sites, but the # is still shrinking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
falcon

falcon

Male Number of posts : 1546
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 11:50 am

i visit a number of forums under different handles.
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3693
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 12:50 pm

You'll look long and hard and harder to find me elsewhere Buck'.
Back to top Go down
Sparkitoff

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 1:00 pm

I frequent this site and one other ML dedicated site. There is a variety of information and experiences that differ.  Similarly, I do not get all my news from one source. It would be tainted at best and I would only get one side of an issue if I limited myself to one news outlet.
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10254
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 11:20 am

Hard to post here when you're banned.  tongue
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 11:24 am

Pete, 

Head-up = Jonathan told me he lifted the ban a few months ago.   :rtup

Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 11:32 am

Telling me would have been better.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 11:49 am

I know, living up to your standards is hard ......    Shocked   cheers

Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 11:52 am

I have no standards. I just wing it.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 11:56 am

There goes that image, nothing is set in stone anymore, crap ....  Neutral   Cool

Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 12:03 pm

Sorry.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Firestick

Firestick

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2019-02-18

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 3:42 am

Been on many boards over the years. On VERY FEW now. Way to many snarky know-it-alls as I get older. Just here to learn a few things and expand on what I enjoy. After fighting a serious sepsis infect and in ICU for 5 days, getting West Nile viral meningitis and in ICU for 3 days, 4 cardiac stents, triple cardiac ablation, gallbladder removal then 10 days later finding out I have stage 4 esophageal cancer I don't have anytime for such nonsense.I chose to join FM because it seems to be a nice forum and respectful. Just getting back into traditional ML. Hope the place stays like it has been so far for me.
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 7:57 am

@Firestick wrote:
Been on many boards over the years. On VERY FEW now. Way to many snarky know-it-alls as I get older. Just here to learn a few things and expand on what I enjoy. After fighting a serious sepsis infect and in ICU for 5 days, getting West Nile viral meningitis and in ICU for 3 days, 4 cardiac stents, triple cardiac ablation, gallbladder removal then 10 days later finding out I have stage 4 esophageal cancer I don't have anytime for such nonsense.I chose to join FM because it seems to be a nice forum and respectful. Just getting back into traditional ML. Hope the place stays like it has been so far for me.
I get a lot of inspiration from this forum.   After reading that and other similar posts, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to compare and complain about health wise.
Back to top Go down
BigAl52
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
BigAl52

Male Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2016-02-03

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 8:55 am

IM on 2 others one regular and one just now and then. But I mainly stay here Buck because us young guys like hangin out with old guys cause you old guys know somethin.

John Bergmann 50 cal Lancaster
John Bergmann 54 cal Hawken
GRRW 50 cal
GRRW 58 cal
Lyman GPR 54 cal flintlock L&R lock davis deerslayer trigger
Lyman Trade Rifle 54 cal
CVA Hawken 58 cal by Jonathan
Hawken Squirrel Rifle 40 cal by John Bergman
Pedersoli Penn Rifle 50 cal flintlock
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 9:21 am

@BigAl52 wrote:
IM on 2 others one regular and one just now and then. But I mainly stay here Buck because us young guys like hangin out with old guys cause you old guys know somethin.

Huh .... you calling me old kid ......  affraid    lol!

Back to top Go down
BigAl52
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
BigAl52

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 9:46 am

Na not really just kickin this one around Buck

GRRW 50 cal
GRRW 58 cal
Lyman Trade Rifle 54 cal
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 9:55 am

Be honest Al. He's old. Really old.
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 12:18 pm

@BigAl52 wrote:
I was always told Doh to respect :Grace my elders.  Can't seem to get it out of my system even today! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 12:53 pm

One old turd kicking another, like a bunch of damn kids.   Wink  That should make all of you guys 65 and older happy.   Razz   

Freekin' kids ......  :Hide

Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 12:57 pm

I'm not old but you're really old. Way older than me.
Back to top Go down
BigAl52
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
BigAl52

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 2nd 2019, 5:15 pm

@Marty wrote:
@BigAl52 wrote:
I was always told Doh to respect :Grace my elders.  Can't seem to get it out of my system even today! Laughing
You know Marty I was taught the same thing but the older I get the less respect I get. I sometimes feel like Im kicked to the curb and have been handed a be nice to the animals sign.

GRRW 50 cal
GRRW 58 cal
Lyman Trade Rifle 54 cal
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 3rd 2019, 9:18 am

@BigAl52 wrote:
@Marty wrote:
@BigAl52 wrote:
You know Marty I was taught the same thing but the older I get the less respect I get. I sometimes feel like Im kicked to the curb and have been handed a be nice to the animals sign.

Guys the older we get and the new generations that are of the mindset "Me-Me-Me' crap. We older generations are not valued for our knowledge or experiences. I'm glad I am at the age I don't have to see what our country will be like in another 20-30 years. 

You look at these young people that think everything should be free and what we have worked our whole life for should be theirs, where did their parents fail?

Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 3rd 2019, 10:25 am

@Buck Conner wrote:
@BigAl52 wrote:
@Marty wrote:
@BigAl52 wrote:

Guys the older we get and the new generations that are of the mindset "Me-Me-Me' crap. We older generations are not valued for our knowledge or experiences. I'm glad I am at the age I don't have to see what our country will be like in another 20-30 years. 

You look at these young people that think everything should be free and what we have worked our whole life for should be theirs, where did their parents fail?

Excellent Post Buck!! If i could have picked a year frame to Live and Die, I would have already Been gone from this World, LONG GONE.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?   No Loyalty found anywhere anymore? EmptyMarch 3rd 2019, 12:03 pm

Amen ....  cowyboy hatoff

Back to top Go down

No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: