Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2019-01-11

Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 15th 2019, 12:33 pm

I finally got a Chance to Shoot a Group of these 415 Grain Pure Lead .45 Cal bullets i got from Marty here, i have had these ready to go for quite sometime But the Weather has been Horrible. The Bullets Shot well, After seeing these, I decided to save the Last Group of them to Get on my Steel Plate at 300 Yards. Thank you For Sending these out here to me Marty, I enjoyed Putting them on Target :tup2

Back to top Go down
burkeboy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2019-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 15th 2019, 5:19 pm

very impressive, thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3654
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 16th 2019, 7:33 am

Shooter Super group Idaholewis considering your gun rest !
I never had a chance to try those 415 grainers... glad you did.  Looks like paying attention to detail by resizing then for your bore certainly paid off.
Thanks for putting together that Range Report for the members and guests.  :tup2
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10223
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 16th 2019, 8:04 am

Good shooting Louie.
Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

PostSubject: Re: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 16th 2019, 12:33 pm

Thank you fellas, I could shoot a Different Muzzleloader/Bullet Combo everyday and Feel like i was in Heaven! Just something i truly Love doing
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16164
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 16th 2019, 5:10 pm

Yep! I agree, gotta love shooting and trying new bullet in  these old guns! I get giddy over trying a " new " patch combo in my rifles LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

PostSubject: Re: Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)   Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video) EmptyMarch 16th 2019, 9:01 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
Yep! I agree, gotta love shooting and trying new bullet in  these old guns! I get giddy over trying a " new " patch combo in my rifles LOL.

I have been “Secretly” Very Happy Working with my CVA .45 Cal Mountain Rifle, She is wearing a Pretty Awesome Sight setup, I can shoot this Rifle Now!! I am impressed with it to say the least! Video Coming soon :tup2
Back to top Go down

Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: The Shooting Range-
Jump to: