Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NWTF Lobo

NWTF Lobo

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2018-01-29

It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader   It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader - Page 2 EmptyMay 10th 2019, 5:27 pm

You can't fix stupid crazy
Back to top Go down
https://shrewbows.com
Mad Irish Jack ODonnell

Mad Irish Jack ODonnell

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader   It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2019, 2:07 pm

I feel if you find an honest DNR officer, game warden, etc. Ask about the very proficient poachers they've arrested, I feel confident they'llĀ  say a .22 caliber using a .22 cal short round at close quarters 15 to 20 yards, is a preferred weapon and ammo combination. Todays' poachers also will use a can, supressor, to quiet their shot of larger rounds. The .22 is quit and if placed properly will drop any No. Amer. Game animal. If the shooter can place that round into the eyeball at close range, they can gather their illegal carcass in less than 10 seconds after the shot. Any round into the brain will instantly kill it's prey. Just pointing out that it isn't the round, but rather the placement of what you use.
Back to top Go down
https://rangersoftheohiocompany.shutterfly.com/
N.Y. Yankee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader   It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2019, 10:49 am

Me? I would do exactly as you did. Cancel the hunt, stop payments, and let everyone you can know about it.
Back to top Go down

It happened again - refused to let me hunt with muzzleloader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Traditional Muzzleloading-
Jump to: