Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

members live in w.va.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olecoop

olecoop

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2014-04-15

members live in w.va. Empty
PostSubject: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-03-25, 17:07

I am hoping to be able to speak to some members,if any,that live in w.va.Please pm olecoop here on the forum.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
olecoop

olecoop

PostSubject: Re: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-03-26, 16:17

Guess no body on here that lives in w.va. wishes to talk to another member.Guess I will try other forums!
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-03-26, 17:05

@olecoop wrote:
Guess no body on here that lives in w.va. wishes to talk to another member.Guess I will try other forums!

Saw a group of those guys on "Moonshiners" the other night, may have changed hobbies......  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
muzzleloader48

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-11-14

PostSubject: Re: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-03-31, 12:35

Say there olecoop, you'll find it interesting and informative to talk to folks from all over the Country.
Back to top Go down
olecoop

olecoop

PostSubject: Re: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-03-31, 16:49

My brother and I lived in W.VA.til I was almost 14 and he was 8 .Both on disability we thought it would be closer to go hunt back there to our living area.It would be less expensive and a shorte drive .I am now 68 and he is 65,so we are keeping our fingers cross.Their bear season is from the last of Sept-the last of Dec,so we are going to keep trying.You know a Marine,finish the mission!
Back to top Go down
Dry Powder

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2019-01-27

PostSubject: Re: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-04-02, 06:56

I`ve hunted in W Va for better than 50 years. Romney and the Rupert areas.  Does that qualify?
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: members live in w.va.   members live in w.va. Empty2019-04-02, 09:54

My family use to go to Wheeling W. VA about every 4-5 years for gun purchases and trades held at the local hardware store (they would advertise for a month ahead of time wanting to buy those old antique black powder weapons). Those that missed one "buy~sell~trade" would show up at the next purchase.

Most trips produced some interesting pieces (mostly Civil War) weapons that were still being used. Depending on what it was they would be traded for new in the box Winchester 1894's with ammo, once in a while we would have H&R break open single shot pistols in .22 cal (they were always the first to go). Some barters were multiple trades of hand guns and long guns to seal the deal. I started going with my family members when I was still a pre-teen (I was interested in edged weapons that would appear once in a while).

Those cobblestone streets were pretty neat to me, remember them like yesterday.   Smile
Back to top Go down

members live in w.va.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: