Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Replaced my boat electronics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3693
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Replaced my boat electronics Empty
PostSubject: Replaced my boat electronics   Replaced my boat electronics EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 12:24 pm

With Laker fishing on the schedule this year, I finally decided it was time to replace and upgrade my pre-historic 25 year-old Lowrance boat electronics.  I was absolutely amazed at what you get now-a-days for a mere several hundred dollars.   It was only a few years ago when the same features would have cost you much bigger bucks $,$$$.

My Lowrance User Manual was 25 pages long.  My new Hummingbird User Manual is 291 pages.  We've come a long way.  Lots of bang for my buck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3355
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Replaced my boat electronics   Replaced my boat electronics EmptyMarch 28th 2019, 4:42 pm

What happened to the old hand line and few buckshot Marty.

Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

PostSubject: Re: Replaced my boat electronics   Replaced my boat electronics EmptyMarch 28th 2019, 6:39 pm

@Buck Conner wrote:
What happened to the old hand line and few buckshot Marty.
They're still around if you like a challenge .  I've gotten lazy  Laughing
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Replaced my boat electronics   Replaced my boat electronics EmptyMarch 29th 2019, 7:03 am

Yelp few years ago got Electricity and went bought a Computer for $1,500 now have a Laptop for a few hundred. Thing is I can can do so much on my New iPhone.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

PostSubject: Re: Replaced my boat electronics   Replaced my boat electronics EmptyMay 1st 2019, 6:36 pm

Been waiting for dry weather but I finally got my new fish-finder and transducer installed.  I mounted the unit on a ball-lock type stem pedestal which allows me to rotate the screen to view from anywhere in my 16 footer.  
Replaced my boat electronics Mg73xIm

Replaced my boat electronics YxdEAy7

Unit features like high-resolution split-screens, GPS capability, Real-Time topo mapping, Down-Imaging, sophisticated sonar, specialized fish ID, alarms and temperature displays are just a few bells I'll have to play with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Replaced my boat electronics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Fishing Forum :: Fishing-
Jump to: