Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty
PostSubject: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-28, 11:08

I'll be gone for a few weeks with finishing packing, moving and getting new communications set back up. Hopefully this move will be smoother than the last couple.  Have all communications equipment collected and placed in several boxes that we will carry, not the movers. Last time they placed the cables, misc. connection items somewhere in this house (which has never been found making me buy new ones). This will be the last move for me and probably one more for the wife. 

I think I would rather shit myself than do this one more time.  Sad    headslap

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-29, 12:28

lol! good luck buck, just take it easy and dont get into a rush.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-29, 12:56

Not being married that's easy for you to say ....  Cool   Those of us that have that ring in our nose know how we don't have a choice about being rushed or not .......  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-29, 13:21

Hey just tell her... Woman! At yourn'n age, you ain't gonna hear them air planes easily!

Just make sure you have running shoes on before doing that.
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3801
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-29, 14:32

Not having to rush to do things is one thing I truly enjoy about retirement. 
Pace yourself Buck' .  At your age you've earned it!cheers
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-30, 09:47

I try to guys, but with a wife that's 15 years younger it can be an issue.   :wow

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-30, 10:02

gosh damn cradle robber lol!
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-04-30, 12:31

yea, hear that all the time from her brother and her nephews and nieces.

Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-01, 20:16

@Buck Conner wrote:
I try to guys, but with a wife that's 15 years younger it can be an issue.   :wow
Kind of thinking my wife age. If I was 17 she would be illegal.

But me and my first were both 17 when we married. Last 11 years but been married as of yesterday to my present 36 years.

Had to laugh at a Guy the other day said if you told him one time he would be sleeping with a 84 year old woman he wouldn't believe you.  lol!

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-19, 18:57

Over my lifetime we have moved approximately 20 times, not counting those with Uncle Sam. My work forced most of them thank goodness (easy moves with someone else doing the hard stuff). The last half dozen have gotten harder with doing everything ourselves and growing older. 

This move just about did both the wife and myself in, with her MS and my health issues we damn near ended up in the hospital. I had packed everything we had and all the movers had to do was load and move and unload boxes plus a truck load of antique furniture. No big deal if your young. Moving day took from 7AM unit 2AM the next day, everyone was shot after this move. The wife and myself slept for 14 hours straight and didn't do anything for three days after. We are in the new place and half ass settled (it will take months to find the toys) you know how that goes. Told the wife "my next move will be in a pine box, I'm done".   headslap   headslap2

Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-20, 06:24

I hear ya Buck! Moving Plain Sucks! Me and my Wife have Moved 4 Times here in Idaho, We finally bought a place, I Don’t Plan to Move again
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-20, 13:45

@Idaholewis wrote:
I hear ya Buck! Moving Plain Sucks! Me and my Wife have Moved 4 Times here in Idaho, We finally bought a place, I Don’t Plan to Move again

Don't count on it kid, wives see something on TV or what a new neighbor has and they start thinking ......  Rolling Eyes   study   headslap

Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-20, 18:35

@Buck Conner wrote:
@Idaholewis wrote:

Don't count on it kid, wives see something on TV or what a new neighbor has and they start thinking ......  Rolling Eyes   study   headslap

I agree Buck, But she'll be Moving on her Own, Hopefully she finds herself a Strapping Young Lad to help her with her things :rtup
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-21, 08:15

Amen .....   cheers

Back to top Go down
RonC
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
RonC

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS   BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS Empty2019-05-22, 08:10

You have my best wishes for a rapid settling in at your new home.

My last move was in December 1985 and I hope it was, indeed, my last move. Even though we were moving for my dream job, I hated every minute of the moving process. It actually was 2 moves. We sold our house quickly and our new house was not yet vacated, so we moved for 3 months into a townhouse rental. That was move 1. Move 2 was for our final destination. Ughhhh!
Ron

Outside of a Dog, a Book is Man’s Best Friend. Inside of a Dog, It’s Too Dark to Read. Groucho Marx (or possibly someone earlier)
Back to top Go down

BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: