Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3401
Registration date : 2015-10-20

NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD Empty
PostSubject: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyApril 29th 2019, 11:22 am

Subject: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD

Doc White has logged on. 

• Yes, the same Doctor Gary White that has written for many of the muzzleloading magazines over the last 50 years.  
  • The same guy that started White Muzzleloading Rifles and that old firm known as Green River Rifle Works all in Roosevelt Utah.  
  • A custom muzzleloading gunsmith for Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association.

Check out his website, it can give you all the information you may want to know about muzzleloaders at:  http://whitemuzzleloading.com/green-river-rifleworks/

Doc has forgot more than we will ever remember in his 70 plus years of shooting smoke poles.

Welcome board Doc happy to see you here.   :rtup

Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3725
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyApril 29th 2019, 2:16 pm

Thanks Buck'.  I've come across his name more than once when searching for information.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyApril 30th 2019, 9:51 am

If we can get him involved with some of the subject lines, it will be worth the effort. 

At age 82 he still practices 25 hours a week at the hospital in Vernal, comes home builds muzzleloaders, writes articles, and some how finds time to hunt all the seasons. He relaxes with bow hunting and fishing. He makes us tired trying to keep up ....  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1774
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyApril 30th 2019, 8:37 pm

Wow. Welcome, Doc.

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyMay 1st 2019, 9:24 am

Doc, "Kentucky Colonel" is the gentleman that Carl Walker built the 1970 GRRW kit gun for a few years ago when we first started GRRW Collectors Association.  This kit had passed through several hands before KC contacted us if it was a fair price offered by from Tom Watson and asked if it could be doubled stamped if we built the gun. I talked to you and Carl and that's what happened - GRRW / GRRW.CA (first one done, since then we have done a few more that came out of the woodwork).  Fun times guys.   :rtup

Back to top Go down
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1774
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyMay 1st 2019, 6:37 pm

Yep. I think highly of Carl. Got a pic of Doc and Carl with the rifle. Carl stamped it with both stamps and the name 'Traveler' since it traveled through four states and four decades to be made.

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyMay 3rd 2019, 3:35 pm

@Kentucky Colonel wrote:
Yep. I think highly of Carl. Got a pic of Doc and Carl with the rifle. Carl stamped it with both stamps and the name 'Traveler' since it traveled through four states and four decades to be made.

Doc White will be making an announcement on a new discovery that will make Kentucky Colonel and others grit their teeth with this new discovery of an old product found in Roosevelt.   scratch   Laughing

Last edited by Buck Conner on June 6th 2019, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2019-01-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyMay 23rd 2019, 5:55 pm

How AWESOME is this!! I would really like to Meet Doc White, Legend of a Man that’s for Sure :rtup  I hope he comes on and participates
Back to top Go down
edmehlig

edmehlig

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD   NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD EmptyMay 24th 2019, 5:18 am

I've hunted with Doc a couple of times in Michigan on what we called the DWB (Dirty White Boys). Those that showed up all hunted with White ML's.  Doc is one hell of a nice guy and has a wealth of ML knowledge that he is always glad to share.  I sure do hope he participates on this web site.  We would be Blessed for sure!

As you can tell from my Signature I love White ML's especially the 451 or 45cal ML's. Very Happy

1 - TC Renegade / GM 45 LRH & 54Cal
Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER THAT MANY KNOW HAS COME ON BOARD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Muzzleloading Media-
Jump to: