Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Forgot how to make a simple survey .....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3355
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Forgot how to make a simple survey ..... Empty
PostSubject: Forgot how to make a simple survey .....   Forgot how to make a simple survey ..... EmptyJune 7th 2019, 7:56 pm

HELP

Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3696
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Forgot how to make a simple survey .....   Forgot how to make a simple survey ..... EmptyJune 8th 2019, 2:20 pm

Survey of what...land?
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Forgot how to make a simple survey .....   Forgot how to make a simple survey ..... EmptyJune 17th 2019, 12:45 pm

Wanted to post a "Survey" forum for an event, to see if any interest.  Had a forum but it was more of a problem trying to read the comments than what it was worth.

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16228
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Forgot how to make a simple survey .....   Forgot how to make a simple survey ..... EmptyJune 17th 2019, 9:07 pm

Any event going on,. just make a post here and i'll transfer it to the events section of the forum. I have that area locked up to keep things clean in there and easier to edit when the event is up.

As for a survey, we never had something like that, just an option to run a poll and vote for such and such choice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Forgot how to make a simple survey .....   Forgot how to make a simple survey ..... EmptyJune 18th 2019, 10:00 am

Several items:

1). I see you posted the 2019 GRRW Rendezvous in Roosevelt Utah for me, thanks Jon  

https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com/t12764-grrw-2019-rendezvous-roosevelt-utah-september-14th-2019

2). KC posted the 44th Colorado Squirrel Rifle Championships,  

https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com/t12694-44th-colorado-squirrel-rifle-championships

I was wanting to comment on this shoot, as I was the one when president of the Colorado State Muzzleloading Association that came up with this idea for a state shoot. 

It is still being held at the same location for over 46 years (officially per state association 44 years after NRA gave their OK). By the way this club is the first muzzleloading club (NRA 100% membership) to have received the "NRA Shooting Club of the Year" over all of the NRA shooting clubs - modern and smoke poles, and the first shooting club to receive this honor a second time "back to back". This has not been done by any of the NRA clubs since.

I left in 1990 with the ex wife agreeing to leave as is for this shoot and monthly shoots as long as the club helped when needed with the 300 acres (fence building, irrg. ditches burned in spr., and anything to make her life easier), they have held up to the agreement and she has done as agreed to when I left.   She even passed on a mult million dollar offer for the ground because of not needing the money, she has a good retirement, place for her 10 horses and ground leased to a neighbor for the hay fields.

Good shoot, well run and nice prizes, check it out.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: