Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

......BSA Model 30 Bore Sighter & Redfield Scope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hawgslayer

hawgslayer

Number of posts : 3690
Registration date : 2009-10-01

......BSA Model 30 Bore Sighter & Redfield Scope Empty
PostSubject: ......BSA Model 30 Bore Sighter & Redfield Scope   ......BSA Model 30 Bore Sighter & Redfield Scope EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 5:37 am

scratch scratch

I forgot to mention in the range report
http://frontiermuzzleloadin.forumotion.com/t1760-aerolitesbarnesh-p-sand-aerotips
anything about my scope. I mounted my scope at home and bore sighted it using a BSA MODEL 30 BORE SIGHTER. The bore sighter comes with inserts that go from .17 cal to .50 cal. I have to be honest. I was a little leary about how well this BSA worked. The insert that goes into the barrel didn't seem to be very stable and kept moving from side to side. So I thought, Ray you just thru out $20.00 or $30.00 out the window. I used it just the same and I was really surprised with the first shoot at the range. After tweaking my scope, which didn't take long at all, I was hitting just where I aimed. Making the adjustments wasn't a problem because you can move the adjustment knob without the use of a coin or screwdriver. Optics are clear and sharp. I had an old REDFIELD some 40 yrs ago when they were made by Redfield. Now they are made by LEUPOLD and I didn't find them any different now. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

KEEPEM IN THE " 10 " RING   

Semper Fi...... '66-'69

Last edited by Marty on January 31st 2011, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to range report)
Back to top Go down

......BSA Model 30 Bore Sighter & Redfield Scope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: