Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

looking for a scope for my new accura v2`

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mikieday

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2011-03-08

looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a scope for my new accura v2`   looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2011, 3:21 pm

Durasight came in the mail today and the tracker says my scope will be her tomorrow..Im getting closer to show time cheers
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: looking for a scope for my new accura v2`   looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2011, 3:25 pm

Awesome!! Make sure you use a little loctite " blue " i think, on the base screw threads. Helps keep things tight over a period of shooting.
Back to top Go down
mikieday

PostSubject: Re: looking for a scope for my new accura v2`   looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2011, 3:26 pm

already on it...thanks for the heads up

not overwhelmed with the quality of casting on this mount...but its on and waiting on the scope
Back to top Go down
mikieday

PostSubject: Re: looking for a scope for my new accura v2`   looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 1:09 pm

my konus came today...all is set up and as soon as my BP hits the door and weather permiting Im going to shoot it in and do a write up

looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 _Media20Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG008231
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: looking for a scope for my new accura v2`   looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 1:28 pm

Looks great.

How do you like the scope so far? I love the thin cross hairs, thats one of my most favorite things about it.
Back to top Go down
mikieday

PostSubject: Re: looking for a scope for my new accura v2`   looking for a scope for my new accura v2` - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 1:46 pm

i do like the cross hairs and the scope is very clear and the focus is crisp and clean, cant wait to shoot it
Back to top Go down

looking for a scope for my new accura v2`
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: