Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Konus Scope (my thoughts )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikieday

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Konus Scope (my thoughts ) Empty
PostSubject: Konus Scope (my thoughts )   Konus Scope (my thoughts ) EmptyApril 3rd 2011, 8:10 am

I recently purchased a Accura V2 and after talking with a few peope started looking for a Konus Pro...FG located a great deal on one so I ordered up the durasight mount and the 3x10x44 Konus pro (30/30 crosshairs)

I really like the quality of the scope and it is crystal clear to look thru (everybit as nice as my leupold vx2)
it mounted easy and all the parts were quality.

what i mostly liked about it was the center of the cross hairs are thinner then the rest so it really lets you pick a spot..the clickers for adjustment were tight with no slop and the caps screwed on and off without a problem (i have stripped my bushnell on my shotgun..lol)

i highly recommend this scope for quality and value with my experience so far...one trip to the range already and a second to come soon for the fine tuning

Konus Scope (my thoughts ) _Media20Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG008231
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Konus Scope (my thoughts )   Konus Scope (my thoughts ) EmptyApril 16th 2011, 7:50 pm

Thanks for the update Mike! Im really pleased you like the scope. Sometimes the name of the scope is unheard of and people are leery of buying one due to the unknown name.

They really are a darn nice scope though.
Back to top Go down
mikieday

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Konus Scope (my thoughts )   Konus Scope (my thoughts ) EmptyApril 16th 2011, 8:09 pm

it is a good scope so far...for the price i couldnt find anything as nice or with a 44mm objective
Back to top Go down

Konus Scope (my thoughts )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: