Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

crosshair problem..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaded

Male Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2011-05-08

crosshair problem.. Empty
PostSubject: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 3:34 pm

hey guys i have a bushnell banner 3x9x40 scope, when i look threw it my top, left, and right is fine but at the bottom of my bottom one looks to be bent a little. Ive thought this for a little while but today i found a straight edge i could aim at and its in line except for down towards the bottom it bends off a little. Ive been able to shoot fine but this is kinda annoying, is it possible that i mounted it incorrect or something that i can do to fix?
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 3:55 pm

Could be an issue like my bushnell sportsman, one of the focus lenses could be coming loose.
Back to top Go down
chaded

PostSubject: Re: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 4:19 pm

anyway of being able to check that sort of thing? Its more annoying then anything and i bought this new and its has 25 shots on it?
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 4:24 pm

Shake it. I heard a rattle in mine from day one, then after a couple hundred shots it completely broke loose.
Back to top Go down
chaded

PostSubject: Re: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 4:28 pm

Shocked not good. well let me see if i can shake this thing and hear something.
Back to top Go down
chaded

PostSubject: Re: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 4:31 pm

ok no noise ! cheers This scope has to last me til at least next year, im currently looking at getting a new rifle and scope and i need some time to tell the wife i need a new scope for the muzzleloader lol!
Back to top Go down
shorthair15

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: crosshair problem..   crosshair problem.. EmptyJune 10th 2011, 7:44 pm

it may be covered by warranty. check with bushnell.
Back to top Go down

crosshair problem..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: