Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

MUZZLELOADING FORUM

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

IMR White Hots.....................New Information Added...Last Post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: IMR White Hots.....................New Information Added...Last Post   December 10th 2017, 4:10 pm

The SDS Sheet for Alliant's Blue MZ pellets are exactly the same as the White Hots SDS Ingredients.
http://www.alliantpowder.com/products/powder/bluemz.aspx
Back to top Go down
redear

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-12-12

PostSubject: Re: IMR White Hots.....................New Information Added...Last Post   December 15th 2017, 12:33 am

One thing I do like about pellets is that I push my unfired charge out of the barrel and reload before each hunt, this is a lot easier with pellets. I just take the breach plug out and push it out back through the breech, this way I am assured of a fresh charge that hasn't gained any moisture from condensation due to the temp change of bringing the gun in the house. If I used granulated powder I would have to deal with containing the powder and getting it into my breech plug threaded area of the back of the barrel. I save these pellets for a time when I start shooting again the following year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

IMR White Hots.....................New Information Added...Last Post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Powder Room-
Jump to: