HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

no mags for my mossberg at an good price to be found

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
corey012778

Male Number of posts : 2309
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: no mags for my mossberg at an good price to be found   May 24th 2012, 12:53 am

little pissy right now, just spend an hour looking at close to 100 sites. i am looking for another 25rd mag for my mossberg 715t. any body selling them for under MSRP is SOLDOUT. only place I found that was not sold out was amazon. but they where wanting $34 for it.

I may be going to an gun show this week end. maybe they will having some. worst case, i get an local gun shop to order me one. Slap fight

bad monkey  :wow

Last edited by corey012778 on May 24th 2012, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14483

PostSubject: Re: no mags for my mossberg at an good price to be found   May 24th 2012, 12:02 pm

ahhhh some times you just have to take a deep breath and pay that higher cost. Sucks but what else can you do? LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
corey012778

Male Number of posts : 2309

PostSubject: Re: no mags for my mossberg at an good price to be found   May 24th 2012, 3:56 pm

went around to the gunshops in my area, one of them call there supplier, there out of stock $29 for one, did not talk to another, one other said that it is hard to get stuff right now. (had an cva mountaineer setting on his rack for $180 dollars (I don't need another side lock I don't need another sidelock (not that brand))) another told since it is not popular. i turned around and said that it is being used to make 25rd mags for marlin and remington (there 25rd mags suck worst then mossbergs) 22's.

I can hold out for another 30days. I just keep buying 10rd mags. may figure out how to make an larger mag out of 2 10rd mags.

bad monkey  :wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no mags for my mossberg at an good price to be found   

Back to top Go down

no mags for my mossberg at an good price to be found
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: