Share | 

Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 300 WBY Mag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trapper444

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 300 WBY Mag   May 24th 2012, 1:32 pm

I put me one of the new Weatherby Vanguards Series 2 at our local gunshop . The owner is a good friend of mine he let me have it NIB for $540.00 & the MSRP is $599.00 i am thinking of getting the stainless if it doesn't cost too much extra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9491
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 300 WBY Mag   May 24th 2012, 3:26 pm

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trapper444

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Weatherby    May 25th 2012, 12:33 am

I have seen them cheaper online but by the time i pay the S&H + the dealers tranfer fees the difference ain't much mre about $25 give or take a couple of bucks . I went to another shop about 20 minutesfrom here & they wanted more than the MSRP on the Weatherby site $649.00 no way i am gonna pay that . ZI went to the gunshop today & he is going to let me have the Stainless for $25 more & the price difference is $150.00 between the blue& stainless. He has always doene pretty good there is a few deals that we couldn't come to terms on all in all he does me good . & he lets me pay what i can & he isn't pushy about paying big payments i put it on layaway for $45 & i have seen other gun shops that will not let you layaway unless i pay %25 down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9491
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 300 WBY Mag   May 25th 2012, 8:14 am

Just to be clear. The link I gave you is free shipping. The FFL should be $25, and you'll have no sales tax.

At least $100 savings, but it's your choice.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 300 WBY Mag   

Back to top Go down

Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 300 WBY Mag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: