Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring Empty
PostSubject: HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring   HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 8:07 pm

I broke the ramrod keeper spring on my Sile Hawken Hunter after 40 years. I robbed one off my T/C Hawken but now need a few replacements.
Does anyone know a source where I can buy these???   confused

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring   HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 8:24 pm

trackofthewolf.com or even dixiegunworks.com should have what you need. Im not sure exactly if its for a sile hawken, but if your tc hawken spring works, they should have them readily available.
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring   HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 9:10 pm

Thanks Jon. TOTW is out of stock but Dixie says they have them.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10394
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring   HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring EmptyDecember 10th 2013, 9:27 am

What about TC if that's what worked?

I'm addicted to black powder.
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring   HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring EmptyDecember 10th 2013, 9:52 am

I have had bad luck with T/C telling me they had something and then saying "out-of-stock" or sending the wrong part. They don't have much old stuff since the fire.

I found it at Dixie. I also need over shot and over powder cards and a buckshot mold so I'll have enough to justify the shipping charge.

Back to top Go down

HELP! Need source for a Hawken Ramrod Spring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Traditional Muzzleloading-
Jump to: