Share | 

Best Smokeless muzzleloader out there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spitfire

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Smokeless muzzleloader out there!   February 10th 2014, 8:07 am

Jon I agree with you on 4k spent for a gun , got all the parts ready to build a .451 long range rifle and that only set me back 2k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ourway77

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Smokeless muzzleloader out there!   January 25th 2016, 4:06 am

I have been shooting since I was 11 years old, Veteran and retired police. While Mr. Hankins boasts about his rifle I agree he isn't doing anything that hasn't already been done other than his priming system. Watched most all of his video's and sure he boasts about his product they look real nice but the price is rather high when you can do the same for about $1200.00 too $1500.00 and with one of the builds on Remington 700 ML'er actions. I have seen some very impressive groups shot by members here and on Doug's sight other than Mr. Hankins video's I can't say I have seen too many groups by his ML'ers He has to make a living and I am sure if you have the means to buy his rifles more power too you but I am retired and have to watch my $$$$$$$ So I guess I will have to settle for my ML'ers they shoot 1-1/2" groups at 200 yards if I can do my part. Shoot um' if you got um'

Last edited by ourway77 on January 30th 2016, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ourway77

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Smokeless muzzleloader out there!   January 29th 2016, 12:14 pm

I first got into smokeless muzzle loading with a Henry Ball It shot better than I could but on a good day I would get less than an inch using 260 grain Hornady bullet a black sabot and a sub base shooting 63.0 grains of RE-7 and I killed my share of Deer with it. I made the mistake ans sold it as I wasn't sure I would be able to hunt any more (Big Mistake) Am having a Remington 700 ML being built with a 26" Brux barrel. Can't wait. I like seeing pictures of groups, I don't believe people post pictures that are phoney. If I shot groups like Carlos I would post them also and if you don't believe me I could care less have a good day Lou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Smokeless muzzleloader out there!   

Back to top Go down

Best Smokeless muzzleloader out there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: