Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
org57

org57

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2011-01-07

NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS Empty
PostSubject: NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS   NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS EmptyApril 7th 2014, 8:44 am

Just for you buddies who are looking for a pretty nice scope, I just ordered a NIKON COYOTE 4-12x40 MAX 1, varmint/predator reticle, which looks like the mil dot, from NATCHEZ. They are selling the realtree camo pattern for $149.99, mossy oak pattern for $149.99, Matt (out of stock)for $199.99, 3-9x40 matt for 139.99, realtree and mossy oak for $144.99. They just began a free shipping on items using code EB471400at checkout or phone in order at 1800-251-7839. I do not get anything for this, I just thought there may be a member looking for a scope. I was told these are not refurbished scopes but are new with factory warranty.

JUST FOR YOUR INFO
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS   NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS EmptyApril 7th 2014, 9:15 am

Thanks. Natchez advertises good prices and then whomps you with shipping charges. Free shipping should make a big difference.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
org57

org57

PostSubject: Re: NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS   NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS EmptyApril 7th 2014, 10:41 am

yup on the high shipping. The free shipping is from 4-7-14 through 4-14-14. That is why I quickly listed this info.
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS   NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS EmptyApril 7th 2014, 1:11 pm

Just a heads up: that code is good for all orders even if you don't get the featured items. I just got a refurb. rangefinder and put in that code and it will be sent Fed-ex with no shipping or handling charges.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
org57

org57

PostSubject: Re: NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS   NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS EmptyApril 7th 2014, 1:31 pm

yup it is good for all orders not just the scope, sorry for confusion.
Back to top Go down
org57

org57

PostSubject: Re: NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS   NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS EmptyApril 9th 2014, 4:13 pm

I just got my scope and it is extremely clear and has the BDC Predator reticle. It also comes with lense caps  and an anti reflector device all included in the price. I discovered you can only use the free shipping code for a one time shipment. So if you need anything you need to get your list ready and ship only once.
Back to top Go down

NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: