HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sighted in a TC FL and Accura MR this week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smong2000

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-02-22

PostSubject: Sighted in a TC FL and Accura MR this week   November 14th 2014, 3:37 pm

So how did they compare...Weight with scopes was within an oz or 2, fit and finish was no comparison with the TC heads and shoulders above the CVA.  The barrel was much tighter on the TC but both were very smooth maybe slight edge to CVA on that.  I needed to change sabots to load TC but with 75 gr/weight BH209 both produced 3 shot groups with all holes linked so under an inch. Trigger and hammer were better on CVA but TC had zero blowback with Fed 209A and the CVA was pretty dirty and needed .020 shim to clean it up.  Recoil was worst on the TC and the stock had more drop. So my conclusion is that I liked the TC better but would need to do trigger work on it.  Did I like it twice as much as the MR,  nope and that's about what it would cost to get them operating similarly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha8D

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in a TC FL and Accura MR this week   November 15th 2014, 1:36 pm

Smong,
What's a TC FL?
I also sighted in my new CVA Accura mr today and was very pleased.
Alpha8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smong2000

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in a TC FL and Accura MR this week   November 17th 2014, 9:47 am

Sorry, typo it was a TC FX.  That's essentially their Encore without interchangeable barrel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in a TC FL and Accura MR this week   

Back to top Go down

Sighted in a TC FL and Accura MR this week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: