Share | 

A NEW NITRIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
org57

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: A NEW NITRIDE   December 7th 2014, 10:28 am

First let me say a special THANK YOU to all our servicemen serving now and the past, THANKS for your service to our GREAT nation. I wish you and your families the happiest and safest holiday season ever.

I have a new ACCURA V2, 50cal, NITRIDE finish which I am going to send to Jon for his expert cleaning, mounting of scope, and sighting in of the scope and mount. I trust Jon, as I have before, and I truly appreciate all the expert advise I have received from ALL of you. I consider you all very good friends and I am proud to be a member of this fraternity of brothers. If I can be of ANY assistance to any of you please just ask, and if in my power I will help in any way possible. I am really looking forward to getting my gun back. I plan to install the DNZ mount (medium), a BURRIS  3-9x40 scope. I hope this will do the job, all of which I purchased from our brother Carlos.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO B E A PART OF THIS BROTHERHOOD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

Fred Hearne (org57p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14527
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A NEW NITRIDE   December 7th 2014, 10:53 am

I look forward to abusing that new pretty rifle of yours! I must test the heck out of it which means dragging it through dirt, sand, rocks and water JUST to make sure it doesnt rust up under ANY conditions! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
org57

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Re: A NEW NITRIDE   December 7th 2014, 11:02 am

remember I know where youj live. I do not get mad, I get even. Shooter 2c Deadhorse nono headslap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW NITRIDE   

Back to top Go down

A NEW NITRIDE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: