midways accura mr deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stubborn finn

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-12-26

PostSubject: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 3:24 pm

Just tried to order the mr on sale. At checkout said state or city restrictions do not allow them to ship to my home address.
  I live in Michigan. Does any one know whats up with this. Can the MR be shipped to an ffl dealer? Would really like to jump on this deal.
  Looking forward to responses.
   Thanks,  Dale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14527
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 3:31 pm

Michigan is one of those weird states that I think a muzzy has to be shipped to an FFL unless they have changed that law?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 3:49 pm

Just got off of the phone with midway. Lady said they can't even ship it to an ffl dealer. Oh well , I guess I'll have to do some investigating.
   Anybody know who to contact in Michigan to get some clarification on shipping regs. for blackpowder firearms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-53

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2014-12-09

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 4:18 pm

I tried to buy a BP rifle around thanksgiving from them..they would not ship to me...I called BATF and state Dept of Safty and got them to email me it was ok to ship BP gun to Massachusetts..they said they are not contracted to ship here or do the paper work..lol..there is no paper work...they would not even ship the plastic sabots here...the story she gave me sounded alot like BS and did not know the laws...then she gave me the "your town may not allow it shipped there"...that ended my buisness with them fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cvilorio
FML's
FML's

Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 4:25 pm

stubborn finn wrote:
Just tried to order the mr on sale. At checkout said state or city restrictions do not allow them to ship to my home address.
  I live in Michigan. Does any one know whats up with this. Can the MR be shipped to an ffl dealer? Would really like to jump on this deal.
  Looking forward to responses.
   Thanks,  Dale
ML's are not reatricted by Federal law and they do not require any type of paper work like handguns and center fire rifles. No 4473 required. Give us a call and we can help. don't have them that cheap since all we have in stock are the NITRITE ones, and not the Cerakote one like you where trying to get.
Carlos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 5:03 pm

Carlos, did not know this is the cerakote finish. I was leaning more toward the black stainless but this is a good deal.
  On the other hand when are the2015 models going to be available or is it possible for you to find me a black stainless. Also are you able to ship to me.
   If so I would have you shim it ,install a DNZ mount,plus WP's 209 plug,BHpowder& some bullets.
  Thanks,Dale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cvilorio
FML's
FML's

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 5:10 pm

stubborn finn wrote:
Carlos, did not know this is the cerakote finish. I was leaning more toward the black stainless but this is a good deal.
  On the other hand when are the2015 models going to be available or is it possible for you to find me a black stainless. Also are you able to ship to me.
   If so I would have you shim it ,install a DNZ mount,plus WP's 209 plug,BHpowder& some bullets.
  Thanks,Dale
Dale is you are referring to the NITRITE as the Balck SS, I have those in stock. The new guns for 2015 I'm guessing won't be available until summer time, but I will know for sure on Sat. The Nitrite one is a SS barrel with the Nitrite treatment on it. We will do what ever you want done before shipping, and yes I can ship direct to your door.
Carlos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 5:26 pm

Sorry Carlos I should have been more specific. I should have said black stock and plain stainless barrel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cvilorio
FML's
FML's

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 5:38 pm

stubborn finn wrote:
Sorry Carlos I should have been more specific. I should have said black stock and plain stainless barrel.
I just order to the other day, one was sold and the other one is still available. It runs 379.00.
Carlos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 5:54 pm

Consider the other one sold. I will try to call you in the next couple days. Between plowing snow and work been looong days. We have been getting hammered with snow. Hopefully I can call you tomorrow. Thanks. No reason to shop around anymore.
  Dale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cvilorio
FML's
FML's

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 6:09 pm

stubborn finn wrote:
Consider the other one sold. I will try to call you in the next couple days. Between plowing snow and work been looong days. We have been getting hammered with snow. Hopefully I can call you tomorrow. Thanks. No reason to shop around anymore.
  Dale
Will do.
Carlos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GregK

Male Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 6:42 pm

stubborn finn wrote:
  Dale
 Dale.....there are no restrictions on shipping to Michigan. Just order it from Carlos. The price will be better & so will the service. He is b far the best guy you will ever have the pleasure of dealing with. He will also set it up for BH209, scope it & sight it for you if you desire. It's just no worth going anywhere else.  I'm not alone here......anyone on this forum that has dealt with Carlos will back me up 110%, Greg

McRem 40cal SML

LEUPOLD 4-12X40 VX-R 30mm, CDS, FIRE DOT
CEB 40/240, 76gr IMR 4895
2600 ft/s

CVA APEX .358 SML & .45 ML
LUEPOLD 4-12X50 VX-R CDS, FIRE DOT, WIND PLEX

Knight Mountainer LTD
45cal / 1-20 twist
LEUPOLD 4-12X50 VX-R 30mm WIND PLEX CDS FIREDOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 6:51 pm

Without a doubt; you're still getting a great price from Carlos but much more than that you are getting his service, expertise, and support before, during, and after the sale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder53
FML's
FML's

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 7th 2015, 8:16 pm

Remi wrote:
Without a doubt; you're still getting a great price from Carlos but much more than that you are getting his service, expertise, and support before, during, and after the sale
X 3 (and probably lots more) on Carlos.

cyclone

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-01-04

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 3:25 am

No problems in WV deliveries.  UPS delivered yesterday.  When I bought mine the website said there were only 9 remaining.  The other model sold out quickly and the listing was removed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 4:31 pm

Well, I called Carlos this morning and got a MR Black stock stainless ordered along with the WP 209 breech plug,209 powder, a DNZ mount installed,PT scorpion 260 with sabots, he also shimmed for use with federal 209 A primers.
  Call went in at 9 a.m. & received a call at around 2:30 with Carlos saying the order was shipped already.
   Needless to say I will be doing a lot more business with him. Wish there were more people and businesses like this.
   Dale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 4:41 pm

Great to hear - you're gonna really like that MR. I've gotta order some of those Scoprions amongst other bullets soon to try - which sabots did you go with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlethcoe

Male Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 5:28 pm

stubborn finn wrote:
Well, I called Carlos this morning and got a MR Black stock stainless ordered along with the WP 209 breech plug,209 powder, a DNZ mount installed,PT scorpion 260 with sabots, he also shimmed for use with federal 209 A primers.
  Call went in at 9 a.m. & received a call at around 2:30 with Carlos saying the order was shipped already.
   Needless to say I will be doing a lot more business with him. Wish there were more people and businesses like this.
   Dale
Glad to here that he got you set up,
  No body can come close for what he does for the sport, and for all of us, He is one hell of a friend to all of us.
 That is a great gun that you ordered, you will enjoy it. One thing that you will find out is, it will shoot anything you want to stuff down the barrel, It enjoys different bullets, Mine has a tight barrel, so I like to shoot it sabotless. That is the same gun that I did testing of the Barnes 250 T EZ bullets out to 365 and 400 yards, 
What scope are you going with?

Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 5:45 pm

Carlos said black sabots, don't know if they are the crush rib or not. Will report when they arrive. Will be going with a Lepold 3x9x40 VX II. It is at the leupold factory now with a frozen turret issue and also yellowing lenses. By the way this scope was purchased in 1978 and sat on a Rem. 30-06 for20 years the rest have been on the Encore muzzy. Shot a boat load of deer with this scope, all bucks as I refuse to shoot a doe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-53

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2014-12-09

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 5:50 pm

dlethcoe is spot on about Carlo..I just ordered my second rifle from him today...plus I have ordered powder,primers and bullets in the past...Carlos is very pleasant to talk with...I got a CVA MR today camo/nitride....to go along with my Accura V2..he is going to shim it also ..I am going south this spring to a pig hunt and I will stop in to see carlos...
You cant go wrong with ordering from carlos...the best part is the customer service....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GregK

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 5:52 pm

Dale, as dlethcoe said, you will love this rifle & I am so glad you went thru Carlos. You will never regret that choice!! I'm also glad that you got the good mount & that you're using good glass. Keep us posted on how it shoots, Greg

McRem 40cal SML

2600 ft/s

Knight Mountainer LTD
45cal / 1-20 twist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stubborn finn

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 6:08 pm

Will do but will have to wait awhile. Bitter cold and have had snow everyday for 2 weeks. I am glad I went through Carlos and Ed's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlethcoe

Male Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 6:29 pm

X2, on all of it.

Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ram2

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 8th 2015, 7:10 pm

GregK wrote:

Dale.....there are no restrictions on shipping to Michigan. 

Then why won't Cabelas, Bass Pro, and other companies ship muzzleloaders to Michigan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GregK

PostSubject: Re: midways accura mr deal   January 9th 2015, 5:30 pm

ram2 wrote:
GregK wrote:

Dale.....there are no restrictions on shipping to Michigan. 

Then why won't Cabelas, Bass Pro, and other companies ship muzzleloaders to Michigan?
You have to ask them. It has to be their own policy for whatever reason. In Michigan it is legal to ship a muzzleloader directly to anyone or take shipment from anyone.. You may use UPS, USPS, or FED EX
You can buy M/L's from Carlos all day long& have NO problems with shipping.

McRem 40cal SML

2600 ft/s

Knight Mountainer LTD
45cal / 1-20 twist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content