Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

MUZZLELOADING FORUM

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

Jon Boy outa Illinois

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnnyb63114

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Jon Boy outa Illinois   January 26th 2015, 4:52 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm not new to the site, but I have become more involved lately. I have loved muzzleloaders my whole life and acquired my first one at age 14. No one in my family even liked guns so I really cant say how I got interested. I think mainly French and Indian war era movies might have sparked my interest. Today I like traditional and modern muzzle loading (hunting and shooting). My favorite thing to do is acquire abused pieces at a bargain and fix them up (mainly cosmetically). A big thanks to everyone that participates in the site. I really enjoy reading everyone's post. I look forward to conversing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drummy

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Jon Boy outa Illinois   January 26th 2015, 4:54 pm

Hello and welcome

T/C Big Boar .58 Cal 
T/C Hawken .54, .50, .45, .40,
T/C New Englander 12 Ga. ?
Lyman GPH .54 Cal
Pedersoli Kentucky .32 Cal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder53
FML's
FML's

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jon Boy outa Illinois   January 26th 2015, 5:11 pm

Welcome and enjoy.

It's a great site and I've received about 80% of my muzzleloader knowledge from here in one way or another.

T53

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10158
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Jon Boy outa Illinois   January 26th 2015, 6:07 pm

Welcome

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnnyb63114

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Jon Boy outa Illinois   January 26th 2015, 6:56 pm

@Johnnyb63114 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm not new to the site, but I have become more involved lately. I have loved muzzleloaders my whole life and acquired my first one at age 14. No one in my family even liked guns so I really cant say how I got interested. I think mainly French and Indian war era movies might have sparked my interest. Today I like traditional and modern muzzle loading (hunting and shooting). My favorite thing to do is acquire abused pieces at a bargain and fix them up (mainly cosmetically). A big thanks to everyone that participates in the site. I really enjoy reading everyone's post. I look forward to conversing more.
To touch the earth is to have harmony with nature. Oglala Sioux

When the blood in your veins returns to the sea, and the earth in your bones returns to the ground, perhaps then you will remember that this land does not belong to you, it is you that belongs to this land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Boy outa Illinois   

Back to top Go down

Jon Boy outa Illinois
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading! :: Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading-
Jump to: