Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Alabama fishing is great!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jotjackson

Jotjackson

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Alabama fishing is great! Empty
PostSubject: Alabama fishing is great!   Alabama fishing is great! EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 9:46 am

The wife and I went camping/fishing for four days last week. Together we caught 34 bass ranging in size from 2 to 6 lbs. Great trip.....camping, fishing, relaxing.  Then she said, " You know, it's only 5 months till hunting season." She has her priorities in the right place. She can't wait to use the ML that I have bought in the last few months. She has a in-line but can't wait to hunt with the Hawken.

SCHUNTER

Male Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Alabama fishing is great!   Alabama fishing is great! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 5:06 am

Sounds like good fun and time well spent with the wife.

.45 Knight Ultra Lite/Brux 1:20 Twist
.45 McRem SML Black Ice
.45 Hankins SML
.40 RemPac SML
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5853
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alabama fishing is great!   Alabama fishing is great! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 8:04 am

Glad you two had a good time.

My old hunting lease on the Alabama River had numerous beaver ponds that were full of brim and bass. My son and I teamed up to catch a 7-pounder one spring. We'd turkey hunt for about 2 hours and then swap the guns for the poles. If we strung a trot line, we'd almost always have some catfish too.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Jotjackson

Jotjackson

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2015-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Alabama fishing is great!   Alabama fishing is great! EmptyJune 4th 2015, 9:24 pm

Any property located on or around the Alabama River probably produced some decent bucks. I have several hundred acres in Chambers Co.located on the east side of the state. The wife and I have been hunting it for 26 years. Good deer there also.

Alabama fishing is great!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Fishing Forum :: Fishing-
Jump to: