Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas to me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddy

BigDaddy

Male Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Merry Christmas to me Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to me   Merry Christmas to me EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 5:34 pm

I traded my only shotgun for a muzzleloader a few years ago. I have wanted to get a new slug gun for about a year now. I was looking at the H&R Ultra Slug Hunter, read a ton of awesome reviews on it. But I just couldn't get myself to spend the money on it back then. Well, I got some money for Christmas, so I thought why not... But, now I find out that they don't make them anymore! And I couldn't find one anywhere. Today I found 3 of them at Gander Mountain! I ended up getting the deluxe thumbhole stock, in 20 gauge. I will be mounting a Nikon Slughunter scope on it.

Merry Christmas to me D5ab9619-4187-4942-b1ce-4560ff061dcf_zpsmbjffyni
Back to top Go down
biddler2

Male Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to me   Merry Christmas to me EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 8:36 pm

I had a 20 USH barrel for my H&R and I sold it to my brother. It likes the 3" Federal Trophy Coppers and will put all 5 back in the box at 100 yards shooting out of my tree stand. They also work like a Barnes on game. Good luck with your new firearm.

hawgslayer

Number of posts : 3690
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to me   Merry Christmas to me EmptyJanuary 1st 2016, 7:24 am

Good luck with your new toy........... :rtup

Ray...... t up

KEEPEM IN THE " 10 " RING   

Semper Fi...... '66-'69
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3774
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to me   Merry Christmas to me EmptyJanuary 1st 2016, 8:53 am

Awesome find on the 20 Ga. slug gun BigDaddy!  I almost bought one of them awhile back before the inlines took-off in the market.  Good luck breaking-it-in  Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: