Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Reticle height for Accura MR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butcher45

Butcher45

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Reticle height for Accura MR Empty
PostSubject: Reticle height for Accura MR   Reticle height for Accura MR EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:37 pm

Has anyone here measured the height from the center of the barrel, to the center of the scope/reticle on an Accura MR using DNZ medium mounts?  Whether it be for a 1 inch, or a 30mm (mine is 30mm).
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2071
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Reticle height for Accura MR   Reticle height for Accura MR EmptyJanuary 19th 2016, 6:57 am

Hello Butcher45,  I don't have my Accura MR handy at the moment to take a measurement, but here's the link from DNZ that may help with some of your questions:  http://www.dnzproducts.com/product/game-reaper-cva/

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
Butcher45

Butcher45

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2014-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Reticle height for Accura MR   Reticle height for Accura MR EmptyJanuary 19th 2016, 2:22 pm

@Smokin' Joe wrote:
Hello Butcher45,  I don't have my Accura MR handy at the moment to take a measurement, but here's the link from DNZ that may help with some of your questions:  http://www.dnzproducts.com/product/game-reaper-cva/

It sure did.  You're the man, Smokin' Joe!

Lower than I thought!
Back to top Go down

Reticle height for Accura MR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: