Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

... Powder arrived yesterday ..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hawgslayer

hawgslayer

Number of posts : 3690
Registration date : 2009-10-01

... Powder arrived yesterday .......... Empty
PostSubject: ... Powder arrived yesterday ..........   ... Powder arrived yesterday .......... EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 10:39 am

FYI

Ordering powder from Powderinc was great to say the lease. I never ordered from a supply house and I thought it may be more involved  with the hazmat fee issue. According to the bill, both powders were $16.40 per pound. That's $82.00 for the powder and $53.00 shipping. Total.......$135.00 to my door via UPS. That's about $27.00 per # w/hazmat fee.
Last May I sent them the requirements, in order to order powder, and I called last Thursday to order and my shipment arrived yesterday. 3#'s Goex 2F and 2#s OE 2F. Can't wait to try out the OE. 
Hope the info helps if your looking to buy some powder.

Ray............... t up

KEEPEM IN THE " 10 " RING   

Semper Fi...... '66-'69
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: ... Powder arrived yesterday ..........   ... Powder arrived yesterday .......... EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 11:57 am

I've shot about 2 lbs of FF OE and right next to BH 209 its my favorite.  Clean, in my rifles I think it produces less fouling than 777 certainly softer and easier to work with.  Accuracy is to me much better than 777 and clean -up well it is BP but I still think its easier than 777 have fun !
Back to top Go down
hawgslayer

hawgslayer

Number of posts : 3690
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ... Powder arrived yesterday ..........   ... Powder arrived yesterday .......... EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 12:18 pm

Thanks Clyde for the reply and the first hand knowledge. Looking forward to shooting it.

Ray.............

KEEPEM IN THE " 10 " RING   

Semper Fi...... '66-'69
Back to top Go down

... Powder arrived yesterday ..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Traditional Muzzleloading-
Jump to: