Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5410
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 9:31 am

This is the kind of crap we deal with all the time down here when urbanites venture into cracker country.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/04/27/Florida-man-tries-to-feed-raccoon-learns-valuable-lesson/8871461775523/

In the video there are at least 5 coons visible plus an alley cat.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

Male Number of posts : 9568
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 10:03 am

He thought when the coons ears were layed back as it approached it was a friendly manner?

Now he's going to pass out from a bit finger?  Laughing

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonC
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 10:24 am

Probably just your average, rabid coon. Shocked 
Ron

FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14683
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 10:32 am

That's worse than feeding a pitbull! :ROFL
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com Online
falcon

Male Number of posts : 1357
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 12:09 pm

Hand feeding a big coon is the wrong answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jotjackson
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2015-01-15

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 12:27 pm

Imagine what the coon went back and told his buddies......................

John Neslen

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2015-02-28

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 12:44 pm

Not far out my door is a "coon tree" that has been used for years. In the winter an old sow would bring the young gaze up and they would sit on the deck rail and watch me through a large window and beg. Of course they ate out of my hand, but never by mouth. It was always a gentle feel with their hands to take it from me. Four young ones followed me into the house when I went for more food and right back out.
I have an old picture of me dressed only in underwear hand feeding the sow and the thermometer in picture shows -5 degrees. Yikes, that must have been right after I was eating soup too fast with a spoon and hit myself in the head.

John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5410
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 2:21 pm

I shot a coon in the neck once with an arrow topped by a broadhead. It raised so much hell that I was scared .. even 15 feet up a tree!  affraid

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

Male Number of posts : 9568
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   April 28th 2016, 2:28 pm

You want to be scared? Shoot a bear on the ground when it runs right at you after being shot.?

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsman

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   May 11th 2016, 9:30 pm

Muley wrote:
You want to be scared? Shoot a bear on the ground when it runs right at you after being shot.?

No problem! Throw ya Hawk, then pull ya Bowie and cut his throat!! affraid Cool What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olehunter

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2015-04-09

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   May 11th 2016, 9:51 pm

I seen a coon try to drown one of my dads hounds when I was a Kid , The family dog a cross mutt saved that hound ,Us kids taught him to fetch rocks from our swimming hole ,So no problem for him and the coon ,,I have many good memories of hunting with my dad ,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Smoke

Male Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2016-01-28

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   May 12th 2016, 4:26 pm

@patocazador wrote:
I shot a coon in the neck once with an arrow topped by a broadhead. It raised so much hell that I was scared .. even 15 feet up a tree!  affraid

Did the same.  Stuck him with an arrow to the ground.  Darn coon freed himself from being pinned to the ground and climbed a tree with that broadhead all the way through him.  Chewed the carbon arrow in two and pulled it out!!! 

Then he screamed for like 30 minutes.  I guess he died, but I don't know. He may have gone full zomby after that.

Coons are tough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.   

Back to top Go down

If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: